July 27, 2018
I just released my Complete Entrepreneur course!
I started my first company when I was 18, with no money and no connections. I was able to reach financial independence after a YUGE amount of trial and error. This course will help you avoid common mistakes, and reach your goals in a fraction of the time.
The 3 elements of business success:
There are 3 basic skillsets you need, to be a successful entrepreneur:
- Core business skills
- Money management and financial skills
- Psychological skills
If you understand and follow these lessons, it’s almost guaranteed you will achieve a level of success that will probably surprise your friends, pets and family members.
Lessons come in video and mp3 format, so you can learn the way you want. I’ve also included a PDF outline of the lessons. Watch or listen to chapters in any order. The lessons follow the following structure for fast learning:
- Lesson summary
- The details and story behind the lesson
- Action plan (when it makes sense) – how to use the lesson in the real world
- The categories of business
- 10 business ideas
- How to pick your business
- Finding your niche
- How most rich people get rich
- Bootstrapped business vs raising money
- Stef’s Top 3 Business Truths
- Partners or no partners?
- Working at home vs working at an office
- Hiring people to work for you
- Buying equipment for your business
- Developing business workflows to increase profits and reduce headaches
- Long term money management
- How to bill clients, how to get paid
- Psychology of an entrepreneur
- Business Myths
- Principles of FYM