Killersites Community
TylerW

Introduce Yourself

Hello All,

It would be great to see who's kicking around the forums and get some introductions going. Seems like a good way to get things rolling :)

Starting with myself...

I'm Tyler. I'm in Vancouver BC Canada and I'm currently working as a freelance web designer and marketer, mostly with local businesses. Everything I have learned so far has been on a need to nerd basis (as Stef would say). I still have a lot to learn, but I get by ok.

On any given day I might be working on web development, design, seo, ppc campaigns, content marketing, or anything really. I love it all, but have considered whether or not I should be more narrowly focused. We'll see! I also do some affiliate marketing and have built and flipped a few sites of my own.

I stumbled onto Stef's youtube a few months ago and became an instant fan, some of his vlogs on business, contracts, and clients have been very helpful. So when he announced that he was re-launching the forum, I was like:

1271010043_jump-in-the-car.gif

I have a feeling this will be a great community.

With that said, who else is out there? Introduce yourself...

• Like 1

Greetings, everyone!

I've never interacted with the community surrounding Stefan's work, but when I heard a new forum had been developed I thought it would be a great time to get involved!

A little bit about myself:

My name is Logan. I'm a 24 year old from Hot Springs, Arkansas; a small town in the southern region of the US. Right now I'm working in marketing and sales for local business, but I'm obsessed with business and innovation. Creating real value for people is what gets me out of bed every morning!

Although I've taken some of Stef's courses and self-learned a bit of programming, I am no authority on the subject. I feel like I know just enough to understand how everything works.  However, I find topics of modern tech implementation pretty exciting and I look forward to listening what everyone has to share.

If I'm not a programming wiz, what the heck and I doing here?

I'm not sure yet! Haha. I'd like to see how the forum evolves as the community grows. It would be fun to riff about business, finance, or anything else that may spark an interest. I think this will be a neat place to learn and share information!

Chao!

• Like 2

On 10/23/2017 at 2:25 PM, LoganK said:

Greetings, everyone!

I've never interacted with the community surrounding Stefan's work, but when I heard a new forum had been developed I thought it would be a great time to get involved!

A little bit about myself:

My name is Logan. I'm a 24 year old from Hot Springs, Arkansas; a small town in the southern region of the US. Right now I'm working in marketing and sales for local business, but I'm obsessed with business and innovation. Creating real value for people is what gets me out of bed every morning!

Although I've taken some of Stef's courses and self-learned a bit of programming, I am no authority on the subject. I feel like I know just enough to understand how everything works.  However, I find topics of modern tech implementation pretty exciting and I look forward to listening what everyone has to share.

If I'm not a programming wiz, what the heck and I doing here?

I'm not sure yet! Haha. I'd like to see how the forum evolves as the community grows. It would be fun to riff about business, finance, or anything else that may spark an interest. I think this will be a neat place to learn and share information!

Chao!

Nice intro Logan. Sounds like we have a lot in common. I like your comment: "Creating real value for people is what gets me out of bed every morning!" I couldnt' agree more. It's pretty cool to have the skills and knowledge to help people grow their businesses and contribute to their success, especially when connected to local businesses and seeing the tangible effect it can have on peoples lives.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

T.

• Like 1