Killersites Community
Vivek

What Is Responsive Websites?

As far as I am concerned it is just another silly Buzz-word for putting on resumés.

It is just intelligent common sense web design where the designer takes into consideration the myriad of user agents from screen readers to mobile units and the fact that many of the users have some form of impairment which is accessibility.

hey i would like to prefer wordpress technology for responsive i have done many responsive design using wordpress.

Responsive design is an approach to web page creation that makes use of flexible layouts, flexible images and cascading style sheet media queries.

Responsive Websites respond to the user's behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. It basically consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. There are number of platforms on which you can make it.

• Like 1

There are various devices that have different screen size. The site which can be open on the different screen sizes called a responsive website. While designing the web page, many plugins can be used and the developers also can use the plugins uae for the betterment.