Website showing for me but no one else

youngros

Address is http://www.sanssouciwebdesign.com/weather/

All shows fine for me and on my OHs computer, but have since found out that only the header is showing for everyone else.

Basically the site pulls in a lot of scripts for various things and I am presuming that this is causing some conflict. But how do I test for it as it is working for me?

Hoping one of the techies can come up with an answer.

Thanks for looking Susie.

Are you able to view the whole site as that is all that is on the homepage at the moment.

First I knew there was a problem was a friend said he couldn't view it and then checked with a weather forum, one can't and one can so far.

Seems really strange.

Thanks Virtual, someone else suggested that it was browser related and that it maybe my CSS menu.

This computer only has Firefox and IE8, my testing computer had IE7, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera, but decided to crash on New Years day!!

I will try your fix and see how I get on.

Maybe it is wrong of me, but I am not going to worry about IE6, we are on 8 now and most people must be on XP plus by now.

Hope you have better weather than we have had, 100m or rain since the beginning of the year.

Will let you know how I get on.

It came up in IE8 first time no problem showing IE7 standards, then I changed the browser to IE7 mode with Developper Tools and it looked fine, however when I went back to IE8 I just got the header again. Even refreshing didn't help.

This time I was testing it on my old PC laptop XP Home.

Wow your weather sucks compared to us, I'm in the south of Tenerife and we have 23 to 27 degrees and sunshine every day....!!! However in the north of the island, the huge volcano stops all the rain clouds so the weather is a little cooler and it rains more.

Hi Ben, sorted those out, but now need to sort out a bit more of the CSS as it now doesn't look right.

Most of it does validate, just have one major headache as the errors lie in the script and for the life of me I can't find them to correct them.

Back to the drawing board. Oh to know more php.

We have had the wettest December since records began which was only 1931. Don't know about you Virtual but we get very localised weather.