Killersites Community
JohnVHerman

Do I Need Your Book?

I'm doing the Beginners HTML course, it's going very well. Do I need your book? I'm not having trouble understanding the code and I practice with the videos. I just wasn't sure if there are other topics I'll need in the book.

Books( most of them) will provide you the basics. But to really understand the concept you need to work practically.  Try playing with the codes. 

You said everything is going very well. Then no need of book. Just make the note of whatever you learn. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I thought about it and said to myself, I'll just make a website at home that shows the tags in the lessons! It's perfect practice and practical for when I need to remind myself of the tags.

It is possible, in parallel with reading and learning, to try an internship in some good design company. In order to master web design at a serious level, I would advise you to pay and go to quality courses for a start. I can only advise you to turn to professionals if you still have problems that are not solved. I can recommend you https://gapsystudio.com/, as an option. You can get acquainted with their capabilities and portfolio on the site.

Edited by Bladebringer

You should have basic skills so you have some value to the company. That said, start putting out your resume and see what happens.