Web Design Help

dany

hello..i started freelancing webdesign 99design.com .. at 99designs we should design a web template and submit it as a psd file.. but i saw some clients asking for responsive websites

my questions are

1.how to design responsive websites from photshop?

2.i hv some knowledge in html,css .. if i design websites by coding,how can i show it to the client??i mean in 99designs after creating our psd file we should save it as a web image and show it to the client..then if we win we should sumbit the psd file.

since im new to web design..hope someone will help me..

1) There really isn't any secret trick to this... You'd just need to design it within Photoshop for multiple widths -- probably for a max width of 1200 pixels, 980 pixels, and 320 pixels or so for smart phones. Overall, you're going to be doing more work compared to a non-responsive design.

2) You can do your coding, and then take a screenshot of the final product? However, if the client is expecting a PSD, you'd be better off designing in Photoshop rather than in the browser.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello 

responsive it is not  moreover a damand of present era only now days people use different gadgets to use internet earlier company need to have mobile version of site but now there are lot thing in market like tap let etc .responsive help to open site on their gadgets platform as par only .

for these you need to make site resolution some changes which solve your client problem ok 

hello..i started freelancing webdesign 99design.com .. at 99designs we should design a web template and submit it as a psd file.. but i saw some clients asking for responsive websites

my questions are

1.how to design responsive websites from photshop?

2.i hv some knowledge in html,css .. if i design websites by coding,how can i show it to the client??i mean in 99designs after creating our psd file we should save it as a web image and show it to the client..then if we win we should sumbit the psd file.

since im new to web design..hope someone will help me..

Hi :) ,

1.no, we cant create responsive websites from photoshop

2.if you want show the designs to your client. First you should buy the hosting server then your designs will be saved in that server Then it become easy to show your designs to the client.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Creating a responsive web design is not difficult if you know what you are doing. It requires some good skill and knowledge in web design and development. It is always better to get some professional help when you undertake such task. There was a time when i was new in this field and i have asked may time for help from a website revglue for CMS website re design revglue(.)com/bespoke is where you can check it. A responsive design is a web development technique to make website design such that it will work same on desktop, mobile or tablet. It is a skill in web development that will help you design and develop a website to appear optimal in all range of devices. To make a responsive website there are some things you have to consider. Breakpoints play a major role in responsive websites. Fluid scaling is also needed to get maximum responsiveness between your break points. Body content, side bars and grid layouts can also be used across website. Well that is all i can think of so far, hopefully this will help you on your journey towards building a better responsive website.