Can I put zenphoto a photo gallery into my webpage

Corinne

I have a website i am doing and I was going to use zenphoto for the gallery. Can I have the gallery imbedded into my webpage in my content area on the page. I did load it but it goes to its own page, which is ok but it would be nice to have webpage around it. Hope this made sense.

Thank you,

corinne

Thanks for looking, I have kinda figured it out but it needs quite a bit more work.

I am going to use a css gallery for now and by the time they have a bunch more pictures I will have hopefully figured it out:D

Thanks again.....I have learned so much from this site and tutorials.

I've worked with zenphoto before, but I never did figure out how to integrate it within my site. Of course, that's been more than a year ago now and I bet I might be able to figure something out now that I've learned a lot since. If you still need help, let us know and we can take a look. Maybe post your link so we can figure out what's going on. :)

Thank you Susie,

I am going to try to figure out how to do this but I will wait till I have a little more time to work on it, I will go with the css gallery for now. And then I will post the site and I am sure I will have some questions and need some help.

Susie I looked at your website you have some very nice sites you have done in your portfolio. Maybe one day I will have that too!:)

Thank you for responding to my question,

Corinne