Killersites Community
Sign in to follow this  
shavers313

Weird CSS issue.

This is a mac question, it might be a general css question.

I was trying to practice my css and for some damn reason my simple css code wouldn't apply on my html page. I was able to fix the easy syntax issues I was having.

However, for whatever reason it still wouldn't apply. What I was noticing is whenever I open my html page it would create a new html page.  I thought that was very weird.

Me and file kept playing the delete and reappearing game over and over. Until finally I just used the new file and deleted the old file.  But of course css still didn't apply.

At this point I was frustrated. Some how I notice visual studio was still on my computer. My css was opening in visual studio.

When I told it to open in sublime text it finally saw the code. Is there an effective way to link my css code to my html code? 

It is just the code. I would suggest getting a proper code editor because it will make editing for web pages much easier. Many free ones out there like SublimeText (nagWare) and TextWrangler.

stef

1 hour ago, administrator said:

Many free ones out there like SublimeText (nagWare) and TextWrangler.

stef

I have Sublime Text installed. I even paid for a license since I'm going to be using this allot. It could've been a fluke.