Has anyone ever run into this?

PicnicTutorials

Hi Eric :)

Erm, I've had a little google around, but haven't come across anything specific. I'm wondering whether Bridge is preventing you from moving them? Or, maybe it hasn't got anything to do with Bridge.

Twice though, I've come across something about using the escape key when photoshop fails to open a file, and the using the key combo of Ctrl-Alt-Shift while starting up photoshop. This, I think, was to restore your preferences?

Not that I know Photoshop - but other programs, if you try to use the 'last visited' (which links to the file exactly where it was saved when you saved it) and have moved them, it won't work, because that link was created as you saved before you moved and won't auto-update , but if you go to "Open" and work your way to where they actually are now, you're good.

Thanks guys/girls. Actually, come to find out, I can move it, I just can't rename the folder that contains the files. Currently it's named "arrows". If I name it anything else and try to open them, Photoshop pops up some warning message and closes the program. Oh-well, arrows it is then...

I'm excited, I'm making the only photo gallery you'll ever need. I needed a new one for my daycare site. I took the best aspects of three of stus photo galleries, combined them, re-coded it, kept it simple, gave it some flash type effects (sprites), and made it pretty. I won't have it up and running for a month or so probably, I actually have a few clients now keeping me busy...

Edited by Eric

I won't have it up and running for a month or so probably, I actually have a few clients now keeping me busy...

And so it begins.... I took my website down a couple months ago (I think?) with the intention of putting a new one up within a couple weeks of that time. It's still down........... haha