New Site & New Problems.

Hi All

Firstly thanks to the people who helped with my last set of queries. I now have started on a new site and it is totally different , it is a free flash template.

OK so I have managed to change the text, change the song, change some of the pictures (that's ongoing)(all in notepad) , but my question is this.....

I would like to put 12 pictures on one of the pages (on the third page) like a gallery I guess, showing some products that the bar sells in it's little shop., but I really can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Here is the text document:

///////////// Logo ////////////

&logo_img=images/logo.jpg&

///////////// Buttons ////////////

&button1=Home

&button2=About Us

&button3=Merchandise

&button4=Napa Information

&button5=Contact Us

///////////// Header and Slogan ////////////

&header=PLACE PUB - Ayia Napa

&slogan=Welcome to Ayia Napa

///////////// Home Page ////////////

&index_title1=Place Pub - Ayia Napa

&index_txt1=Welcome to one of the best and busiest bars in Ayia Napa! We have many events happening at Place Pub, Happy hour, Live sports, Music all night long and much much more. We are also one of the few bars that remains open 365 days of the year!!

&index_title2=Our Galleries

&index_txt2=Had a great time in our bar?? Taken any pictures?

Send them to us using the contact us button to the right.

Check out our latest galleries by clicking here

&index_img1=images/place.jpg&

&index_img2=images/placedj.jpg&

///////////// Second Page ////////////

&second_title1=A bit about us!

&second_txt1=Panicos and Andreas and their many staff run the Place Pub. This bar has been established since life itself was given to Ayia Napa and has become one of the most popular venues in Napa. The Place to be, playing a mixture of tunes from RnB to Funky House and even party music, an all year round bar. A dance floor for you to strut your funky stuff all the night, poles for the adventurous dancers amongst us and DJ SAVVAS turning the tunes as your in-house DJ. We didn't forget all you sports lovers, with two large screens and satellite T.V for you not to miss a live match.Looking for the Place with a great atmosphere, Looking for the place with great music? Or just Looking for a Place for a good night out? The Place Pub Ayia Napa

&second_title2=Our Staff

&second_txt2=Our staff are all able to converse in many different languages. Whether you are from Cyprus, UK, Russia or Switzerland we are confident that there will be someone to converse with you. How many other bars can offer that??

&second_title3=Drinks

&second_txt3=Cocktails and long drinks are our speciality. Using only the finest liquers in Napa, we supply drinks to meet the demands of even the most selective clientelle.

Sex on the Beach is one of our most popular cocktails contains: Vodka,peach schnapps, orange juice and grenadine.

Pina Colada comes a close second: coconut, white rum, pineapple juice and cream. Makes for a true holiday special.

Blue Lagoon is another holiday makers favourite. Containing Vodka,blue curaco, lime and 7up. This is a refreshing drink.

The Mojito was big hit in 2008, will it remain a hit into 2009? White rum, mint, sugar, lime and soda. You will either love them or hate them. Which is it??

We also stock all imported spirits. From Jack Daniels to amaretto. Whatever you require our excellent bar staff will be more than happy to make it for you.

&second_img1=images/second1.jpg&

&second_img2=images/second2.jpg&

&second_img3=images/second3.jpg&

///////////// Third Page ////////////

&third_title1=OUR MERCHANDISE

&third_txt1=All our merchandise may be purchased at the Place Pub. Afro wigs, Tinsel wigs, Devil Horns, Fluffy Boppers, 70's specs, Devil kits, T-Shirts all at very good prices. Ask Bar staff for details.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Morbi nulla turpis, tristique ullamcorper, tempor non, gravida quis, elit. Phasellus sagittis lorem dictum dolor.

Vestibulum viverra semper enim. Suspendisse porttitor dolor dapibus tellus. Vivamus id odio eu felis venenatis lobortis. Nulla facilisi. Mauris in magna quis lorem dapibus cursus. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Sed accumsan. Fusce sollicitudin. Nam commodo elementum nisi.

Mauris aliquet interdum est. Nulla quis ipsum vitae tellus volutpat venenatis. Phasellus nec turpis non erat pharetra hendrerit. Donec et neque id magna tristique ullamcorper.

%bb Lacus nec iaculis vehicula arcu libero

%bb Consectetuer massa auctor aliquet

Phasellus sagittis lorem dictum dolor.

Maecenas velit ipsum, dapibus eget, ultrices vel, ullamcorper nec, purus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Phasellus ac urna lobortis leo tempor blandit.

Vestibulum viverra semper enim. Suspendisse porttitor dolor dapibus tellus. Vivamus id odio eu felis venenatis lobortis. Nulla facilisi. Mauris in magna quis lorem dapibus cursus. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Sed accumsan. Fusce sollicitudin. Nam commodo elementum nisi.

Mauris aliquet interdum est. Nulla quis ipsum vitae tellus volutpat venenatis. Phasellus nec turpis non erat pharetra hendrerit. Donec et neque id magna tristique ullamcorper.

&

///////////// Fourth Page ////////////

&fourth_title1=Ayia (Agia) Napa Information

&fourth_txt1=Ayia Napa is situated on the South Eastern side of the island. With beautiful beaches it is a sun lovers paradise.

&fourth_txt2=There are many sights to see in Ayia Napa. The Monastary, Nissi beach and the harbour are but a few.

&fourth_txt3=If you want to try something different on your holiday, please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff who will be more than happy to help you , book a day trip, find a scuba school etc etc.

If you would like to learn more about Ayia Napa then please %bb click here.

&fourth_img1=images/fourth1.jpg&

&fourth_img2=images/fourth2.jpg&

///////////// Contact Us ////////////

&contact_txt1=Contact Info

&contacts_txt2=The Place Pub

P.O Box 30157 5341 Ayia Napa

Telephone: 00357-2372-1105

Fax: 00357-2372-2579

E-mail: placepub@cytanet.com.cy

&contacts_txt3=Feel free to contact us with any queries you may have. Just want to praise us???? Please do!

Whatever it is just drop us a line below!

If you have pictures or videos from Place Pub , please email them %bb click here.

Thanks in advance, cos I know someone will be able to help! :)

Thanks JL, but where is the code? How do I add this to my site, sorry but I just don't get it...remember I am new and learning! :-)

You can view the source via your browser. While you are on that page, just click on 'View' and then 'Source' (for IE) or 'Page Source' (for Firefox).