NEED HELP WITH MY IMAGE INPUT PLEASE...

nathanchilds

Yes for those who i spoke to yesterday i started again on the whole lot and im glad i did because i have an even better understanding of everything then what i did yesterday as it is a fair bit to take in in 12 hours but look i have everything linked up i have my directories inside directories all linked up and WORKING!!!! thank god lol so now my problem is when i try to put the image in as it is just an image i made using paint just a bit of text then soame dody spray painting over the top then i saved as logo.GIF the thing came up with broken picture kind of thing but the image never showed up so i saved it this time as JPEG and still nothing then i tried it with logo.bitmap and still nothing, does anyone know what i am doing wrong here and how i can get my picture to show up Thank You...

logo.JPEG

Your code is correct - however, you'd do yourself a favor by consistently sticking to lower case file names - so use:

instead (add the border info to your CSS.

images/logo.jpg implies the following structure:

Main folder (whatever folder your entire website is in)

index.html

images folder (another directory INSIDE your Main folder)

logo.jpg (your images saved INSIDE the 'images' folder)

Sidenote: for websites, only use gif, jpg, or png files for images - NOTHING else!!

yes i was using lower case but for some reason no matter what way i type it in it only shows up saying logo, but then when i show the view in tiles it shows up logo then in a grey shade under it it says JPG or GIF it wont go to lower case and it wont say that bit on the end how do i change this and other then that i dunno what is wrong with it i tried everything you said and it still will not show up Thank You.