Photo gallery with multiple pages

virtual

Hi Guys,

I'm developing a site for a photographer and would like to find a photo gallery that cycles through images but also has a secondary navigation to go to other sets of images. There are several different categories of photo, outdoors, sports, portraits etc. and I would like to be able to replace them out on the same page. Does anyone know of one, I have been looking on the internet but couldn't find a concrete example.

I did one for a client about 2 years ago. She didn't like Zenphoto or any other open source tools and so I ended finding this one which is quite good and has a built in shopping cart for those that wish to sell them.

It can do watermarks, login access for client only photos, coupon code, time limits to purchase a sale price, etc.

We were both quite please with it.

Thanks guys, not quite what I was looking for. I was thinking of putting the jquery slider in an iframe and then loading a new slider into it. I did find a script, unfortunately the coding was too complex for my level of knowledge, so I decided to just swap out the entire page.