Shopping Cart

grucker

Good evening, I have purchased the shopping cart videos and have worked slowly through to number 7. Everything was fine upto inserting start session in functions. The video shows numbers increasing on refresh and ability to add other items at will. Mine just shows 1 and if I add another it just shows that. I finished coding to the end and got the empty cart but the view cart link is dead. I have tried to compare the code i have and the video but it is difficult and I cannot find a link to the code in the files bought.

Any advice will be greatfully received.

Kindest regards.

David

Thank you for your reply. The code is indeed where you stated. I was loath to use the final code as I wanted to code long hand, however I found when I altered add to page it cured my problem and I can continue. Thank you for your assistance, greatly appreciated.

Regards

David

I wasn't necessarily saying to replace your code with the sample code -- if you haven't already, use it as a guide, compare it to the code you wrote, and find out where the error is. If you simply replace your code with the sample, you don't learn the source of your issue and you may accidentally repeat the issue in the future.