still a minor problem printing print/css page

Guest Cashster09

Guest Cashster09

I've noticed if it covers two pages then the printing is perfect. But when it only covers one page, it prints fine but it will print a second blank page. I'm not sure what to do or why this is happening..

I will be making a coupon page on my clients drycleaning website which i will need customers to print. It will only be one page, but i am afraid it will print out 2 pages with the second page being blank....I dont want that!

help again....thanks in advance

a sample of a single printed page that prints two pages is

www.webdrycleaners.com

Ben is correct. However, I think your question is how to get it to print a coupon only. What you will have to do if have a print stylesheet specifically for that coupon page and set everything to be 'display: none'. You would then just set the coupon only to show when printing by using 'display: block'.

Guest Cashster09

ok, when i set up the coupon page i will come back here so you guys can check it...

I will want it to print the coupon and some other text on that page informing customers on what to do and so on..not just the coupon...

Also, i am not familiar with the display block code....What exactly does that mean?

Also, my other pages i have made it so it does stretch to the second page, cuz when it was all on one page it still printed a second blank page.

Edited by Cashster09