Running PHP Scripts on my Computer

spongeguy96

Similar questions have been asked before, sometimes about WINAMP, but I think the resons are the same.

I've got WINAMPSERVER which is the new WINAMP. You need to set a browser as the default browser for XAMPP and you can only operate PHP if you have files in the XAMPP folder (in Winampserver it's name is C:\wamp\www) and then you must open the folder and filename through XAMPP. It's no good trying to open a file via Windows Explorer or a file in any other folder.

Similar questions have been asked before, sometimes about WINAMP, but I think the resons are the same.

I've got WINAMPSERVER which is the new WINAMP. You need to set a browser as the default browser for XAMPP and you can only operate PHP if you have files in the XAMPP folder (in Winampserver it's name is C:\wamp\www) and then you must open the folder and filename through XAMPP. It's no good trying to open a file via Windows Explorer or a file in any other folder.

ok ill give it a try :)

ok.

gosh im not used to this board! i try to reply to someone and almost accidently report their post! lol

EDIT: I found the folder and there was an index.php file inside. it said there was something wrong with my installation.

Edited by spongeguy96