Unknown Error

CLAR101

Hey Killersites

I have a small issue with the build a CMS course and there really is an unknown reason, after I have built the CMS and even during development the error message below comes up.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_ptuprvc6df357ng3otl70e30e3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /datasan/www/vhosts/iwebs4u.com/httpdocs/project/iCMS/app/core/core.php on line 31

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_ptuprvc6df357ng3otl70e30e3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I clear my history and it disappears, but it is not just my computer that uses it every other computer has demonstrated the same error, I have looked at the code in core.php and it seems to originate from start session function, because I deleted it and the error went and I added it back and the error returns.

Thanks for your help

Thank you very much it most likely is, I am unable to test it at the moment but it seems the most likely solution.

Thank you very much for your quick reply and I will update this reply if it worked for future reference.

Thanks again

---------UPDATE------------

Hey

Ot seemed to have worked by adding the code

string session_save_path ( 'PATH GOES HERE' )

In the core.php file before the session_start.

Hope this helps anyone else with the issue and thank you Ben for your help