Flash z-index problem

gffects

Hey people another little problem I am having.

I have made a banner animation and added it to my page although the html link that i placed to be on top of it and now hides behind it is there anyway to quick fix this or do I need to make the button on flash also.

Z-index only works on relative or absolute positioned elements - see: http://www.csstutorial.net/2010/06/using-the-css-z-index/

Of course without seeing your page, I have no idea what you have and what's not working and why, and I also have no clue what button you're even talking about.

That's kind of like people calling their mechanic, telling him their car makes a funny noise, and expecting a diagnosis.

By the way when are we allowed to add our site to the signiture don't want to go against terms and condistions.

I'm not sure what the count is, but it'll either let you or it won't. Go into you profile, it's in there somewhere.

As long as you ask real questions or provide real answers(or both), you'll be ok.

It's those folks who just post "Great Info" along with a handy spam link or provide one-sentence answers that have nothing to do with the question, along with a handy spam link, that get themselves banned :bash: