What is the use of Proxy sites?

Guest mtoagtechnology

Guest mtoagtechnology

Hi,

I want to know that how proxy sites shows you the results...I have my targeted Search engine as Google.ca and my keywords are ranking in that but when I look into the proxy sites then none of the keywords are ranking in the proxy sites.So what is the use of proxy does these proxy sites really work???

Please help me with informative answers.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

Proxy servers sites are useful to browse your favorite sites that others find necessary the block. This are used in the world for industries, businesses, schools and so on. It's use to you can view Facebook, myspace, Youtube. com, Tweets etc. If you want a particular type of proxy or application just select proxy software. If Its a bad that so many organizations have gone down the preventing and censoring path. Absolutely from all the globe encounters they should know, it doesn't perform. It might perform temporary but then people get more innovative and discover ways to unblock sites and stay unknown.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

In a nut shell really all a proxy is (whether its a web site or server) is something that does some action on behalf of another.

Put it simply you ask the proxy to do something (something it was obviously designed to do) and it will do that for you, then send you back that information without leaving any trace that it was you that wanted that.

That's all proxy's are.

Though to answer your question usually yes that kind of thing would work, but in reality it could be (I would have thought of the way you're describing the situation) it'd be more to do with a geographic aspect of your searching, it'd not be because of blocking really I wouldn't have thought.

What proxy's are you using by chance?

Edited by Jeremy

In a nut shell really all a proxy is (whether its a web site or server) is something that does some action on behalf of another.

Put it simply you ask the proxy to do something (something it was obviously designed to do) and it will do that for you, then send you back that information without leaving any trace that it was you that wanted that.

That's all proxy's are.

Though to answer your question usually yes that kind of thing would work, but in reality it could be (I would have thought of the way you're describing the situation) it'd be more to do with a geographic aspect of your searching, it'd not be because of blocking really I wouldn't have thought.

What proxy's are you using by chance?

You might want to check the dates on the questions before posting. This one was posted in 2011. ;)