PSD to WordPress conversion?

Guest hosemanndavid

Guest hosemanndavid

I am a web designer, but the way to far from professional coding. I am curious if there is any specific tool for PSD to WordPress conversion enabled? Some tool to publish my ready to export PSD templates to WordPress automatically, without hiring a coder on a third party? Appreciate a thorough review.

Not for Wordpress and not really for anything else. Such method is no longer practical because the code and images it produces would certainly be a mess and more than likely will not render well across all major browsers.

If you know enough web coding then you can create your template manually as an html static page. You can then use one of Wordpress's default template and apply your html code to it but keeping the php functions (php code) intact.

If this is still a bit much for you to handle and leaning to contract this work out to someone then be sure to post your request here because we have some really good people here that can be a service to you. :)