I can not find the articles

grabenair

I have been going working through the photoshop CS5 videos and MR Romano keeps saying to go and read his articles but I can not find them. Will somebody please point me to where they are please.

Also on a side note I have been using fireworks for everything instead of photoshop because I like the interface better, I find it easier to use. But every where I go I see tutorials for photoshop and none for fireworks, which I fingered out on my own. I guess what am asking is why does everyone use photoshop? Do I need to learn photoshop? Why is photoshop better then fireworks?

PS I am not trying to sound like a smart#$%. I want to become a better then average web designer and want to learn the best tools for the job.

I'm not sure regarding question #1 -- you may want to email Stefan (stefan [at] killersites.com) directly regarding that.

As for Photoshop vs. Fireworks, both can be used for web design. I wouldn't necessarily claim either one is "better," but it depends on the designer and what they are used to. Photoshop tends to be more popular, overall, I think since designers are used to using Photoshop for other non-web projects. Many of those who use Fireworks say it is better for web projects, due to some web design specific features, but it would be awkward to switch -- my primary employer uses Photoshop and switching to Fireworks would cause issues.