Anyone know of something like this?

PicnicTutorials

Good morning,

My mom has her 40th high school reunioun coming up and she is in charge of part of it. She asked me if there was anyway or service that could give her classmates the ability to input their current info, a picture or two, RSVP or not, and then send the ifo to my mom. A website is not nesesary. So I'm just looking for an online service that could suffice. Anyone know of one? Thanks!

Edited by Eric

Well, what about a simple email? She can give out her email address (maybe make a temporary one at gmail or something just for this purpose) and ask them to supply the needed info and attach the photos?

That would be the simpliest way to go. But I think she wants sort of a central meeting area for everyone to look at and go to. People can see others photos (and laugh), see if they're coming or not, and so on...

Well' date=' what about a simple email? She can give out her email address (maybe make a temporary one at gmail or something just for this purpose) and ask them to supply the needed info and attach the photos?[/quote']

That would be the simpliest way to go. But I think she wants sort of a central meeting area for everyone to look at and go to. People can see others photos (and laugh), see if they're coming or not, and so on...

Oh, I see. I thought she was just needing the info.

How about set up an area for her class on Classmates.com or Reunion.com . Though, I get frustrated with those because you have to pay to see everyone's profile (at least it's that way on classmates.com - not sure about reunion.com).

In this case, I would have to agree with lm. Facebook would be a good way to do this. I know you say you're not buying into the hype, and that's what I said just a couple months ago. But then my 70-year-old mother invited me to Facebook, I joined, and I'm so glad I did!

If they were to go the Facebook route, they can create a "Group" for their class where everyone can get in and post. And it's totally free to view everyone's profile.