Is there an order to the course download with Complete Web Designer??

glennmello

Hello,

I just signed up for the Complete Web Designer Course and I am really excited to start going though the classes. I see that there are at least 50 topics to download, however the topics dont appear to be in a specific order. Is there a recommended order in which one should go though these topics?

Thank you in advance.

As a quick aside, even if you own Dreamweaver, I woud highly suggest you start with the HTML/CSS videos, and come back to the Dreamweaver videos after you have spent some time with HTML/CSS. It is easy as a beginner to get lazy and let Dreamweaver do the coding for you, and not fully understand the code that makes up websites. You'll save yourself some headaches later if you learn HTML/CSS first before you learn what Dreamweaver can do.

Like Eddie said above, I would start with HTML/CSS first -- they are the basis for everything else you'll learn. Then probably a bit of Javascript, then Dreamweaver/Photoshop and PHP/Wordpress. I don't think you HAVE to follow a set order (besides starting with HTML/CSS) but learning Wordpress is significantly easier if you have at least a basic understanding of PHP.

hi, i have just started the WD1 course,

and it's very well put together,

i want to know, if i can experiment, with my own Html on my computer,

or do i need Webspace actual Domain to do it?

thanks for any ideas

Mal