Searching for a Widget/Plugin solution

codyp

I am a beginner in web design, I am designing a store selling t shirts and other custom printed materials. I am looking for a way for an beginner like me to allow my customers to "proof" their design before placing an order. Many of the designs we offer allow file uploads for images, and custom text in the design. I have been on Google looking all over for some sort of widget to allow these capabilities and came up with nothing! If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Please remember that I really a newbie so if you could use very basic terms it would be greatly appreciated!

If you are on a 'tight budget' then you may have to ditch the idea for now. The coding is sosphiscated and there are vendors that sells these types of programs for a hefty price. We are building a print site for a client that is using DirectSmile.

It's possible to find someone on Elance but just be aware that if the price is cheap that it seems "too good to be true" then maybe it is. I'd get multiple bids. Talk to all your bidders in person and make sure they can answer your questions clearly with confidence and without any confusion. Also, if you prefer to work with someone in a geographical area then you must specify the preferred location.