Navigation Bar Link Malfunction

fishcuisine

Hello,

I’m back.

I seem to have a problem on my Navigation Bar again.

My website: www.tokyo-sushi-chef-institute.com has the follow navigation bar across the top as follows:

HOME OUR MISSION CHEF DIPLOMA COURSE METROPOLIS TOKYO LOCATION INQUIRE CONTACT

When one logs on, the HOME page first appears. When I move across the Navi Bar and hit each link, each page appears perfectly.

But once I get to the CONTACT link and decide to hit METROPOLIS TOKYO.again, for some reason I get an ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND message.For some reason only METROPOLIS TOKYO link has this problem.

I have had this problem for the past several days. I’ve discussed the issue with several Tech Support people at my hosting company. No one has yet been able to solve the problem.

Is there anyone who might have a clue as to how I can stop this malfunction?

Regards

rk

That's because you have a typo in the link html on your contact.html page.

Your Metropolis Tokyo page is here:

http://www.tokyo-sus...polisTokyo.html

But the link you have on the contact.html tries to take one to http://www.tokyo-sus...litanTokyo.html - which does not exist (note metropoLIS vs. metropoLITAN)

Also, while I'm not sure how the page is supposed to look like, I see Home, Our Mission, and Chef to the right of your header images and Diploma to Contact sits below the images on the left side.

And after a second look at your html, I see a few more issues:

Where is your external stylesheet? That's the best way to format your site.

Your header image is called: src="images/tsciHeader1.jpeg.jpg - there should NOT be a .jpeg.jpg

You should not be using empty P tags or blockquotes to move things around - check out different browsers and resolutions, and you'll see why.

Overall, it looks like you have a text editor 'write' your code for you, and it's not doing a very good job.