How can I catch a redirection page

Erlinn

Hello, and please be patient if the question is too easy.

I want to look at the source code of the initial page of a certain site - I wonder how it is made. But I do not see it - the page provides a redirection to pages in english or in another language.

How can I stop this redirection and take a look to the first page?

Click on the browser's stop button very very very quickly before the redirect gets process. However, depending what kind of redirect they are using, it's quite possible that the redirect was loaded first but has a short delay before redirecting thus you really can't stop it.

Is there somthing you are to get that you want to use or know how it works?

I want to learn about this redirection itself. They choose the language according to the user browser settings and to the geographic location. And - no, I cannot catch the redirection. After 2 seconds there is a header only, and after 3 seconds I see a Russian page already :)

By the way, the URL is http://beckenham-junction.co.uk/

Click on the browser's stop button very very very quickly before the redirect gets process. However, depending what kind of redirect they are using, it's quite possible that the redirect was loaded first but has a short delay before redirecting thus you really can't stop it.

Is there somthing you are to get that you want to use or know how it works?

They probably used some kind of server side (php maybe) browser sniffer to determine what language setting your browser is set for. Keep in mind that this is a Wordpress site and it's possible that they have some kind of plugin for it. Go to WP site and search for the plugin and maybe you can then see source code to see how it works.