Fundamentals of Graphic Design - Fonts

administrator

Hi,

I just released a two part article that teaches you everything you need to know about using fonts in your web pages.

... Once you finish reading the two parts (about 17 pages) you will be a font-master!

:)

These articles, are just the first of a new series we are putting out on basic design principles. For our forum members, we have part one for you here ... for part two, you will have to pick it up in the University.

... You can find the articles in the Web Design section.

Thanks!

Stefan

Guest ja2654@bellsouth.net

How do I find part 2? I login to university, click on Fundmentals to get to this page. But I do not see how to get to part 2.

I found it. I was expecting it to appear with Part 1. It is under one of web design video courses.

Edited by ja2654@bellsouth.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michael

I enjoyed the articles on typography and more articles in the graphic design vein would help me out, for sure!

I also like that you recommended some books to check out that dig deeper into the topic. You explained the topic well enough to get a beginner started, but you give a place to search for more information when the person is ready.

Being new to this, it's nice to have someone point out things that I would not have otherwise thought about (speaking about graphic design). I'm a musician by trade, so I'm not completely devoid of artistic ability, but something like laying out type on a page is quite foreign to me.

Thanks!