Killersites Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gabzmc

Encountered some errors when doing the Shopping Cart tutorial

Hi,

I'm currently doing the shopping cart tutorial in studioweb projects. Minor errors appear whenever I add items to the cart and i'm using php 7.2.10. I'll add the screenshot below.

pic1.thumb.png.bdbf0bb66de1b349df4ab0b0c94d30ff.png

pic3.thumb.png.9144154c8e2e0a5720a5591ad9fc3f86.png

I've tried to solve it but the errors won't go away.

Edited by Gabzmc

Copy the error messages, and search for them in Google ... this will lead you to your answer. It could be one of many things depending on your code. Most errors are typos or some configuration issue. Programmers have to become detectives and learn to track down the source of the errors ... because each one is different.

Hope that helps.

Stef

On 9/26/2019 at 10:42 PM, administrator said:

Copy the error messages, and search for them in Google ... this will lead you to your answer. It could be one of many things depending on your code. Most errors are typos or some configuration issue. Programmers have to become detectives and learn to track down the source of the errors ... because each one is different.

Hope that helps.

Stef

Yes, admin, you are right sometimes there might be an issue on configuration not in our code but when you don't get a code, you have to take help from google because Google has a solution for every problem.