Pictures out of Line

youngros

The page in question is http://www.holytrinity-madeira.org/news.php

Two of the photos sit happily side by side, but further down the page the two pictures are not, but I have used the same code.

I am trying to edit the page, and removed a lot of stuff, not live yet and when I try and sit two more photos side by side it ends up in a real mess.

What am I doing wrong, as this has worked before and I am getting really frustrated trying to get it to work.

If you look at the width of your second set of pictures you will see that the one on the left is 329px + 25px padding, the one on the left is 313px + 25px padding and there is also 10px of left padding on the containing

tag which makes a total of 702px and your page is 700px wide. You just need to reduce the width of the left hand photo and the right one will move up.

Sometimes it takes a second pair of eyes....

Thanks, looking better now.

Just having a problem now with WAMP, while it looks fine live, one page is looking terrible on the server, much like it does with Dreamweaver, now I'm used to that but expect the server to be the same as live.

Unable to use any of the web tools with Firefox on this computer, after one of the last updates to Firefox the web tools toolbar won't show and if it is downloaded the adblock doesn't show up. Tried a clean reinstall, but still the same. Works fine on my other computer.