float right a picture (jpg)

tchoy

You have some other issues - still the style that you have embedded in every page - when you decide to do it right and create your external stylesheet, which one are you going to pick? And if you plan on taking each stylesheet, turning it into its own css file, and linking each page to a different stylesheet, then you are totally missing the point of stylesheets.

Also

Back to 2008 Album Page >>

This is wrong - you have to close your tags in the right order. And

here, you need to get rid of the s.

It's important to validate your code - had you done so, you'd have found the mistakes.

It's important to validate your code - had you done so, you'd have found the mistakes.

take it as a general rule while coding: once you wrote the code, validate HTML (helps to correct mistakes like missing closing tags and Doctype relevance) and CSS.

And your pictures don't line up because you added a class to two of them that gives them a negative margin of 40. Get rid of that, then make the images smaller, so 2 float next to each other (this will happen automatically, once they have enough room), and adjust the margins to center them.

Tchoy wrote

I'm just wondering why in one file it's .cam img and this one is img.jpg

Didn't you write the code yourself?

Do yourself a favour and make just one CSS stylesheet as Andrea told you, then validate the HTML and the CSS and then you will have an easier time (and so will we) correcting whatever other issues arise.

Tchoy wrote

I'm just wondering why in one file it's .cam img and this one is img.jpg

Didn't you write the code yourself?

Do yourself a favour and make just one CSS stylesheet as Andrea told you, then validate the HTML and the CSS and then you will have an easier time (and so will we) correcting whatever other issues arise.

In one file I had used .cam img and floated it to the right. I had used .jpg img and it did not float to the right, so someone told me to use img.jpg. So I'm wondering why there are two different ways to do this.