Is there a way to convert PHP to HTML??

DancingBunnyUSA

PHP is basically HTML. It means that PHP code written as html is processed by a server before downloading, so the source code that I can see now is all HTML (plus javascript which you can see inside script tags).

So if I save the source code as a page.html I have a html file.

It would matter if the PHP was being used to process a form to email or a database or do something dynamic, but if not, you can save as a html file from the online version (not the code you may have been given on a cd).

Note: the contact page has got a form processed with PHP but the form itself is HTML so if you get the php file sendit.php and don't touch it, you should be OK. (Check if it sends to email or to a dtabase).

Edited by Wickham

There is no need to save them as HTML - if the original designer used any PHP features (includes for example - (we would not be able to see that online)), then saving the files as HTML will stop the PHP from working.

And what do you mean you can't save it as Html - why? what happens (or doesn't happen)?