Killersites Community
Sign in to follow this  
Papercut

A new design for a website

Hey I'm looking for a new design for a site of mine and I've encountered withe this site recently, it's a site that sells cheap clothes for women, and I thought maybe I could use a resemble layout. could you please give me your critique and if you know where ca I find something like that with using a tutorial.

Thanks in advance

[Link Deleted]

Looking suspisiously, both of these posts with links to comercial websites with very vague questions about actual designing.

@ lm - you're right - and they all read so much alike....

@ densi and papercut - check into template websites - www.webshapes.com is one with excellent, validating, and free ones.

Is anybody there to help me to find the best ways to improve my mortgage refinance business in order to improve conversions. Am dealing mortgage site in oregon state to give free hassle free quotes about mortgage refinance loans for the people

Edited by densi

Densi, could be nobody is really taking your post too seriously - it sounds so much more like advertising and SPAM for your site than a legit request for input. And personally, I have no idea what "on-page for my site my site" means.

Thelma, can you tell me about your self , i don't know why your only giving replies to me again again by telling nobody taking serious as my post

Thelma, can you tell me about your self
Depends on what exactly you would like to know.
i don't know why your only giving replies to me again again by telling nobody taking serious as my post
Which part of
it sounds so much more like advertising and SPAM for your site than a legit request for input.
is not clear?