Jump to content

Photoshop CS3: Is there a way to reshape a photo?


Recommended Posts

I was wondering if there was a way to reshape a photo from a "squarish" shape to a long rectangle shape. It seems like there should be a way to add the little drag boxes to the edges of the photo and then drag corners to reshape the photo. Am I making sense?


I have some photos that are square and I need them to be long (for a website header).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...