wordpress issue

rajnikant

Without seeing the dashboard, it's hard to say exactly, but is there some place where you can upload images that are specific for those spots? I mean - some premium themes I've worked with have a special options screen where you can add images to fit their predetermined areas.

What is the theme's home page? I did a quick google search and didn't come across it. Maybe I can read through there and see what's going on...

Hi,

I'll have to take a look when I have a free moment later this morning, but I would seriously advise that you remove the login information from your post right away! You never know who might be reading here and someone could do some damage with that info!! Just send it to me in a PM if you want. :)

Edit to add: I decided to take a look now. I downloaded the theme to see if there was a readme doc inside and there was. You can always check for that in all wordpress themes. Here's what it says about those images:

For showing blog images make a new custom field named thumbnail and for the value, put the link to that image. Make sure image dimension is 140 X 140 px.

(I added a couple words to that to make the instructions more clear.)

Hope this helps.

Edited by Susie

... but I would seriously advise that you remove the login information from your post right away! You never know who might be reading here and someone could do some damage with that info!! Just send it to me in a PM if you want. :)
I was thinking the same, but I don't have access in that particular forum to delete this stuff - have sent notice to Admin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I was really impressed with all the knowledge and tone of this site that I wanted to join I came across it while trying to find a fix for an error in wordpress I wasn't sure to go to PHP XML or whatever so I hope it can fit into this topic.

Ok I changed themes I really like this one or I would of went back to my previous one.

This problem is NOT an issue in other themes.

I never had any problems with my feed and/or feedburner till now.

I have been searching for a way to repair/correct this error

this is the screen msg that pops up trying to access mydomain/com/wordpress/feed

XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity

Line Number 21, Column 4:--><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

---^

Now I'm sure people know right off what's the prob but it's Chinese to me :)

I did try a RSS fix plugin to remove whitespaces and spent hours looking to correct this issue.

I will feel obligated to do something in return for your help.

I plan on coming around and learning PHP etc and this looks like the perfect place.

I bet you heard that before LOL

Well that's where I'm at and how was your day

Other then that mine has been awesome and I feel real cool about the fact that the Moderator is from

San Antonio and looking forward to reading and learning

thanks

John Sullivan

I will be ending my day @ 5:16 am I love all this stuff and been up 1 1/2 days

Hey it keeps me out of trouble So I will be popping in when I rise :)

Peace Thank YOU