Php Checkboxes

nehadixit

I have a page in html with number of checkboxes and a submit button. I want that when user checks boxes they get saved in mysql database.

I had attached the page here but i'm unable to store data in mysql..either i'm not able to code it properly in php.

Please let me know if any one could do me this favour..

Thanks in advance.....

registercheckneha.html

I can't help you with the PHP/MySQL issue, but until somebody gets here who can, I can help with some problems I see in your HTML:

For starters, you have a head closing tag right in the middle of your head section, and then another one further down. Remove this one:

.style239 {font-size: 12px}
-->
</style>
</head>

<title>packfinder</title

Then you are (ab)using tables for your layout. Tables are meant to display tabular data. For layout, you should be using CSS.

But since you're using tables, there's a table height of 98 declared on your first table - and in your th you're adding an image that's 120 high - that won't work.

The first row of your table has 3 cells, the second row only has one, without a cellspan - that won't work, either.

I don't have time to work through the rest of it, but based on how your categories table looks in FX, I imagine there are other errors in there - including this typo:

<td width="118"><div align="right" class="style126 style116">

<div align="center"><strong>FMCG Applicatin </strong></div>

</div></td>

I would suggest looking here: http://www.html-form-guide.com/php-form/php-form-checkbox.html or doing a Google search for "PHP checkbox". You'll get a lot of tutorials and examples.

One other thing to note: from a design perspective, it's a bit hard to understand which checkbox goes with each label because of the borders on the table. I would suggest putting the checkboxes directly next to each label so there isn't any confusion.