Simple Tree Menu

newseed

The client wanted to use this: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm

It's being used here (see left nav):

ht tp://sys temthree-com.ds5053.greybeardhosting.com/

I have two issues:

1. The browser shows I have a javascript error.

2. The issue I have with the left nav is that it collapse each time I click on the second level link that has no child level.

For instance, click on 'Projects' and the any of the second level links (except the Test). After the page loads, the 'Projects' child links collapse. I want this to stay open. You can now click on 'Test' that is under 'Projects'. You will find two more child links (third level). Click on one of them and the page loads but this time the 'Project's child links stays open as it should.

So in saying, the menu collapse at the second level after clicking the link but if clicking on the third level, it stays expanded.

Any feedback would be most helpful.

Thanks.

When viewing with Fx 3.5.5 I do not get a javascript error.

I'm not good with javascript, so I don't know how to help you. But I was wondering if you've seen this: http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/jquery-accordion-menu-redux/. I believe it will stay open when clicking on subpages. I used this in a past design of mine and I think it worked like that....