Animated Boxes Scroller

TheEagle

Hi

I'm trying to get use of the following JQuery example:

Animated Boxes Example

The boxes are not hidden outside the wrapper box (The Div which contains the animated boxes) as they should be to show a cool scroller.I tried overflow:hidden but it didn't work in that example as it does in other examples.

Could any one help me to find a solution? :(

I dont really know why overflow hidden on the window div doesnt work either. My guess is jquery is overriding it. But if you say overflow hidden and position absolute on the window div that does give you what you need. Or position relative but that fubars the position of the inner scrolling divs.

I dont really know why overflow hidden on the window div doesnt work either. My guess is jquery is overriding it. But if you say overflow hidden and position absolute on the window div that does give you what you need. Or position relative but that fubars the position of the inner scrolling divs.

After reading your reply I tried adding the position:absolute to the window div.It hides the overflow correctly but I observed that the animated boxes looks like shaking a bit.

Also about absolute position is there any risk in using it inside a relative div so I don't need to specify left and top values?

Default is always left/top 0 but for IE it's always prob a good idea to just declare them. If it shakes I would just look for a different script. There are tons of this floating around. Just google jQuery photo scrolling or something like that.

Well this is the third one I'm looking at.My goal is not only floating pictures.But also using a details ballon on them.

When I try that on one of the plugins pictures it works but if I move the mouse over the pictures quickly (enter-leave) the leave event is just not handled.That why I liked the Animate example because it is made from scratch so I may be able to do it this time...

However I will try on that one and other plugins I have again.

By the way I don't see "mark as answer" in this forum?!

• 2 weeks later...