MAMP Pro, Zend, Eclipse

Guest Stormy

Guest Stormy

When I try to use Eclipse-debug as a php script I get an error message "Error launching <any debug configuration> The debug session could not be started. Please make sure that the debugger is properly configured as a php.ini directive

When I debug as a php web page all works ok. My debugger is Zend Debugger, The web server is: Default php Web Server. My project folder and file show in the file box. URL Auto generate produces http://localhost:8888/ and the correct project and filename appear in the subsequent box.

I am at a loss of what I need to do to make the php sccript debug function work. As far as I can tell Apache, PHP, and MySQL are installed and running correctly. It appears that my issue in my Eclipse configuration. I have tried changing the Zend port to 8888. All this seem to do was break my web page debug function. I have listed the details below of my configuration. Somebody PLEASE HELP!!

I have been trying to set up a php development/debugging environment on my MAC running OS 10.5.8 on a 32 bit machine. I have installed MAMP Pro ver 1.9.2 with Apache on port 8888. In PHP info I see Zend engine V2.2.0, Zend extension manager V1.2.2, Zend optimizer V3.3.9 and Zend debugger V5.2.15. The php version is 5.2.13. The configuration file(php.ini) is /Applications/MAMP/conf/php5.2. The loaded configuration file is Library/Application Support/apposute/MAMP PRO/conf/php.ini. Apache doc root is /Applications/MAMP/htdocs. Zenddebugger Allow_hosts 127.0.0.1 In Eclipse preferences php, phpexecuatables Nane is PHP 5.2.13 (CLI) (Workspace DEfault), DEbugger Type is Zend Debugger, Location is Applications?MAMP/bin/php5.2/bin/php. Under php,Debug,Installed debugger:Debugger Type Zend Port 1000 and XDebug 900. Under php,php execuatables,php servers:Default php web server(workspace default) URL http://localhost:8888. My default workspace is users/rico/Workspace. My debug configuration: Runtime php execuatable: Debugger is Zend Debugger. PHP execuatable is: PHP 5.2.13(CLI)(/Applications/MAMP/bin/php5.2/bin/php). The PHP File <shows the project and the file to be debugged.

Thank You