Displaying videos

ralph33

I have recently finished Web Design 1,which I downloaded. I decided to join the university to view the tutorials. When I viewed the videos on my computer I could see the entire screen including the bar at the bottom including the pause and play. When I try to view a video at the university page I cannot see the entire video screen. This is very frustrating, I tried to scrolling up but only the page scrolls up not the video screen. What am I doing wrong?

Ralph

I imagine you are using a 1024x768 resolution on your monitor? Ideally, you'd be using something slightly larger than that, but I've tweaked things so that when you scroll the page, it also scrolls the video window. This should give you access to the video controls. All the videos on the site should fit within the 1024x768 window, so with a slight scroll of the page you should be able to see everything. Hope that helps.

(You may need to refresh the page to clear your browser cache to see the changes when you view the University next.)