Coolest tool advice?

Guest justinkase

Guest justinkase

Hello,

I'm new here and so I hope I'm not breaking any forum rule, because that's not my intent at all.

I'm currently going to build a website that has to web hosting and web design and i want to offer a really cool tool to people that visit the site. Something that is really helpful and that is hard to find free. I don't plan on charging for the tool. I don't mind spending money on buying the master rights to a tool, so I can give it away, I just want something that is 1. helpful and 2. hard to find free (if you can find it free all over the net, me offering it free isn't really that helpful). Anyway, I thought... hummm... who better to ask than a bunch of people who are building web sites what kinds of tools they would love to be able to use free and aren't finding.

Also, i'm not talking things like Dreamweaver, photoshop, and other software, but something more like a logo generator, favicon generator, blah, blah, blah. Obviously the generators I mentioned are easy to find, but you get the idea.

I would love to get any advice or ideas you care to contribute. And heck once I have a winner I'll post it on here and everyone can come use the tool!

Thanks!

Justin