Trouble navigating this site

amki

In the fourth design video, reference is made to "Resources Folder" where you can get a copy of the practice file or something else that I couldn't understand. There is no search option on that (University home page) page, and a forum search returned no results.

Also, in bulleted list at top of that same page is "Project files can be found at the bottom of each course." I didn't find any for the design course...where I hoped the Resources Folder might be.

Since I see no evidence of anyone else having this problem, I must not be looking in the right places. I'd appreciate some guidance on this.

Thanks.

Hey Amki, thanks for pointing that out. You aren't missing it -- looks like that particular folder wasn't uploaded to the University. I've fixed it, so if you log in, there is now a ZIP file available for download at the bottom of the video course list for "Web Design 1" course that contains the resources folder.

Cheers,

Ben

Hey Amki, thanks for pointing that out. You aren't missing it -- looks like that particular folder wasn't uploaded to the University. I've fixed it, so if you log in, there is now a ZIP file available for download at the bottom of the video course list for "Web Design 1" course that contains the resources folder.

Cheers,

Ben

Thank you, Kind Sir. I appreciate your speedy reply and action to remedy the situation. :)

Jo (amki)