Purchasing Software - Creative Suite

Janster

Greeting Gang,

Tried to search but didn't come up with anything. I apologize - I've only posted a few times here and don't know the 'personality' of the forum.

I'm looking for Creative Suite (by Adobe). This is strictly for home usage, home webpage, and hobbyist usage - but like many things in life, we wand the best (if we can afford it). My current Dreamweaver is 10 years old and I have Photoshop 7.

I don't want to offend anyone by mentioning that I'm looking for - inexpensive - which usually means a non-Adobe dealer type of purchase (did that make sense?).

I've found a couple places that carry Creative Suite.

*This paticular place has a 'complaint' with the BBB that has been resolved. Something about selling software with invalid serial numbers. So, I'm about to bypass this place unless someone has had good results with them.

http://www.techdeckdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=65021566&Message=Your%20e-mail%20has%20been%20sent%20successfully%20to%20sjliebl@etemco.net

And of course, ebay: what is *Commercially Licensed*?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adobe-Creative-Suite-4-CS4-Design-Premium-WINDOWS-NEW_W0QQitemZ270413628276QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item3ef5e88374&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1234%7C240%3A1308%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Basically, looking for feedback and/or information on 'trusted' & reasonably inexpensive places to buy this software from. I don't mind paying a little more knowing I'm getting the real-deal.

Thanks !!

Jandy Liebl