Comcast FTP hosting

So I've been having trouble lately with trying to run my site from home. Everything is set up correctly (I think) but it seems like I can no longer access it from non-local sources. I also can't test this method at home because of that... what's it called? NAT redirect? Where your trying to check a site with your actual domain but it's hosted locally.

Anyway, I was thinking about using my available space on comcast. I was wondering if anyone knows a legal reason why I couldn't (cuz I don't see one, but comcast tends to make rules up as they go, claiming they were 'implied') and I wondered if anyone (like user SPOCK) is utilizing their comcast space for their site as well.

I tried to just copy my entire site into place, but when I loaded it up it all my photos links disappeared, leading me to blame it on them being in folders, but then I realized all my css files are in folders too.

Everything but links to the photos works, and no changes seem to help it.

example photo link

NOTE: this is better formatted in HTML-kit, don't know why it looks like that

"" rel="floatboxgroup">
               />

• 3 weeks later...

well, i've given up hope on using my comcast ftp storage as a host and now i'm going ahead and paying the 4/mnth for hosting. I only avoided it cuz I feel stupid paying 4 bucks a month to host less than 200 megs of data, but with comcast causing me some unforeseen troubles I can no longer just host at home.