Adding To An HTML Page

NuCoder

I am trying to add a 3 picture's with fade / wipe to the bottom dividion of my HTML page. I have tried using both codes below, but nothing is showing when I open the page using either code. Any input?

thank you

(I have of course changed the swf name and dimensions to fit)

Other code attempted to use:

Hi Eric

I am new to Flash and web design all together. Unfortunately I can not add to the forum as the site is not up.

However - what I am doing is the following:

I am importing 3 images onto the Stage in Flash

I am placing them at the bottom of the stage

image2 image3 image3

I click on the 1st image - click on Insert - Click on Transform/Transition and Select Transition

(at this point I am able to select Fade or Wipe / or apply both options)

I repeat this for image 2 & 3

The effect this has is that it wipes the image from left to right - fading as the image closes

(I am attempting to actually have the 1st image wipe from left to right and fade into the next image as opposed to all 3 having the same effect at once. I know this will take some tweaking in the time line and the layers).

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if I should clarify.

As always -

thank you

Brian

Have you tried publishing the html page with the swf file. You can then see if it is showing on that page and possibly use the code from it to insert the swf into your own page.

Other point to consider, is the path to your swf file correct?

Whatever Flash ( .swf ) file you created, it should show when path is correct. So first of all, check if the path to your swf is correct ( use at first full path to .swf in embed code to make sure).

Secondly, there a few methods to embed Flash - with their up and down sides. Read about it here and then choose one on you prefer.

As for now the most popular - SWF object method as it allows to enter some alternative content.

Edited by lm