about new website

peter

first of all i would like to say hi

and thanks for the videos shown in here are great they have helped me loads

i only started messing around php and mysql and programing about a month ago

i am trying to create a website like the ones i play online theres a lot of them out there but i want mine to be free so everyone canplay without having to pay.

i am having a bit of problem with the login bit i have a register and login thats working ok

but when a user logs in i want them to have there own user page which there details come up and there they can create horses and jocks which will be in there stable only what i seem to be getting is when i log in with another name i get all horses and jocks showing up with my other email address and user name does any one now how i need to go about fixing this.

i think is somthing to do with cookies .

ok the web sites name is

w w w.stablemaster.org

ok just read about the spaming bid so i put spaces in beetween the www sorry should have read it first

if anyone can help me please let me know

also looking for somone who has some time and would like to join me in creating this game

but has to know programing as i know very little lol if anyone is interested give me a shout :o

Edited by peter

Can you post the Login code from your php script, please.

We will need to see what you have to work with.

Do you have a Member Profile page where they can edit their information? I would think that on a successful login, you can re-direct them there and have the script for adding stuff on that page, maybe.