CSS suddelnly stopped working?

adam_dynamic

Hey,

Probably a stupid question, but is there any good reason why a CSS sheet would suddenly 'stop' working? I ask because I've had my website up and running without problems for about 3 months now. However, a week ago, all the alignments seem to have shifted and the whole thing seems to have fallen apart (my website is here by the way, in case you're wondering what I mean - www.superkingpedals.com - go to the 'pedals' section and click on one of the pedals).

I have upgraded my Internet Explorer recently (I think?), has Microsoft changed the way explorer interprets CSS sheets? Could it be changes to the servers my hosting company uses?

I've looked at the code for my pages and it seems fine, as I say the site was working fine and nothing has changed?

I'm reasonably competant with websites/HTML etc but the fact that it worked for ages then just 'stopped' working has got me completely stumped. Any help on this would very much be appreciated!

Adam.

It displays perfectly on my IE7, so it may be a cache issue on your computer where the cached css file has got corrupted, but your IE is still trying to use it instead of downloading it again.

Empty your IE cache and see if that helps.

When I looked at the pages before, the top part obviously was using a stylesheet and I didn't notice that there is a large blank space to scroll down past to see a scrolling div at the bottom.

In the html file you have coding for the View Cart then this:-

background-bottom.gif

I think the large empty space is probably because you have this style:-

.bottom_line {

position: absolute;

z-index: 2;

height: 1000px;

width: 554px;

left: 144px;

bottom: -1008px;

}

which has a height of 1000px and the bottom: -1008px probably isn't dragging it back up as you think it should. I haven't tested your code but I suggest that you look at this style.