Styling Cms Login

mrtezmo

I have been following the php cms video tutorials which i purchased recently. I am now at video 20 and have run into issues when trying to style the colorbox login form, it currently takes the index page's css properties. I have spent many hours going over the code and comparing it to the source files but I cannot find any errors, i am currently about to compare the code for the third time. I have also been through the videos twice and cannot see where i have gone wrong and was wondering whether anyone else has had this problem, i am thinking it is something really simple that i'm missing. Thanks in advance for any replys.

• 9 months later...

I have been following the php cms video tutorials which i purchased recently. I am now at video 20 and have run into issues when trying to style the colorbox login form, it currently takes the index page's css properties. I have spent many hours going over the code and comparing it to the source files but I cannot find any errors, i am currently about to compare the code for the third time. I have also been through the videos twice and cannot see where i have gone wrong and was wondering whether anyone else has had this problem, i am thinking it is something really simple that i'm missing. Thanks in advance for any replys.

Dude. I am stuck at the exact same place. My pop Login keeps saying "content failed to load".

Did you get the answer? Please share