Review of new site

adamf010

First impression is that I was spooked by seeing a weird monster talking back at me. As I refreshed the page, I saw a much friendlier face. In my opinion, I would ditch the non-human talking faces from the rotating header flash banner. You can instead show static examples on another page.

The color/theme is good but I have not thouroughly gone over everything including the code.

If you look at the page which is called alteregos on the menu. Thats a page with a static example of every character there is to date.

Thanks for your feedback

Then the only adjustment (if you so desire to change it) is to take out the 'spooky' faces from the flash header. :)

i think i'll keep them in cause from your reaction it looks like it definitely grabs youe attention. the one 'spooky' character i think reminds me of a character you would see on star trek

Actually, it spooked me away from your site thinking it's nothing more than just junk stuff for kids/young adults. Unless you are marketing for that young generation, it would probably not attract much attention from businesses that might find a use for it.

Here again, it's only my opinion. :)

Thanks alot for your opinion. The main reason for having those characters really is for your sort of WoW user, they could use it on there blogs,website, etc obviously though they might not want them in a suit so they could change that. But thank you again.