WEB DESIGN - TRANSLATIONS WANTED
I am looking for volunteers who are native speakers of various languages to translate articles from Killersites.com.
You don't have to translate everything—every contribution helps. Even if you only want to translate a single article into a single language, that will be very helpful.
Which Articles Should I Translate?
Whichever you want! Here is an initial list, but feel free to translate any article on Killersites you want - if an article has already been translated, this will be indicated like so: Article Name (LANGUAGE ALREADY TRANSLATED INTO):
- A Look at Acronyms Used in Web Design (FRENCH) - (DUTCH)
- Creating Multimedia Content (NORWEGIAN)
- Cascading Style Sheets: Introduction (SPANISH)
- Database driven websites: what are they and how are they built? (PORTUGUESE) - (SPANISH)
- Web design tips
- The Dos and Don'ts of web site design - Part 1 (SPANISH) - (GERMAN)
- The Dos and Don'ts of web site design - Part 2 (SPANISH)
- The Dos and Don'ts of web site design - Part 3 - (SPANISH)
- What is Flash, when and why to use it? (SPANISH)
- Font Styles in your web pages
- General tips for new web designers (SPANISH)
- The Types of Graphics Used in Websites (SPANISH)
- How to get your website 'live' on the web (SPANISH)
- HTML Tips - Logical Inline Tags vs. Physical Inline Tags (SPANISH)
- Emailing From a Web Page (SPANISH)
- Working with website designers.
- Tips for the new web designer. (SPANISH)
- Web Site Templates (SPANISH)
- What you need to get started making websites (SPANISH)
- Why Style Web Pages With CSS? (SPANISH)
- Working with Website Designers.
- Building Dynamic Web Applications using Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Please don't use Word since that adds a lot of messy formatting codes that we have to work very hard to remove.
- I would suggest that you just translate the articles right in the HTML pages themselves and just email me back the HTML page.
- You will have your name credited as translator.
How do I submit a translation?
When you have perfected your translation, email it to me. I will usually only accept the first translation submitted for each language.