About to give up

shopfor2

Please look at my site

www.portcharlesharbor.com

It looks right on most computer screens, but on one in our office #div3 pushes up over #div2. I dont understand? ( I know that this is Not the right way to do navigation, and am planning on fixing it. ) But why would the div's move on top of one another only on certain computer screens???

Thanks for all the help.

Gina

As you so aptly said that is not the way to do navigation.

You have put your navigation images whose height is 53px within div layer 2 to which you have given a height of 18px. So it cuts it off in some browsers and not others which accomodate your error. It is not to do with the computer screen but the version of the browser that particular computer is running. Your navigation is cut off in IE7 but not IE8 or Firefox.

Don't give up, you've gotten this far and we are here to help out...

Edited by virtual

As you so aptly said that is not the way to do navigation.

You have put your navigation images whose height is 53px within div layer 2 to which you have given a height of 18px. So it cuts it off in some browsers and not others which accomodate your error. It is not to do with the computer screen but the version of the browser that particular computer is running. Your navigation is cut off in IE7 but not IE8 or Firefox.

Don't give up, you've gotten this far and we are here to help out...

Lynne,

Thank you for helping me. I changed the height to 53 and now it appears to be correct. I appreciate all the help everyone has given me.

Gina

Hi Shop

I posted a couple of comments on your other post. Your content - you will want to adjust your padding: left so it is not centered

You may also want to slow your fadeIn (maybe 3-4 seconds) and fadeOut (1 -2 seconds) on your images. Other than that it looks pretty good. As Virtual said - do not give up and you have come to the right place for assistance

I see you lowered your footer content as well....