Jump to content
Killersites Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/09/2019 in all areas

  1. Hi Stef I solved the problem. The tab in Sublime Text where I was editing the my_friends.html code was not affecting the code in the sub_pages folder for some reason. When I checked the source code from the web page itself the ../ was not present even though it was in the code editor. Once I closed the tab and dragged it back into Sublime Text from the sub_pages folder it all began to work fine. Thanks for your help. Rich
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...